Did I mention that I LOVE pumpkin? This granola is easy to make, super healthy and perfect for adding to yogurt, oatmeal, or enjoying as is. It also makes a great gift idea.
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Raw Pecans
- 1 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/2 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut sugar, sea salt and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl. Stir well to mix.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup and pureed pumpkin and whisk. Pour it over the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Spread granola across the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Your kitchen will smell amazing!
- Let cool and store in covered containers or seal in jars until ready to use. Enjoy!