Thick and creamy pumpkin pie overnight oats with chia are a nutritious, healthy breakfast. Top with nuts, maple syrup, cranberries, coconut or yogurt.
*Thank you to Monique from Ambitious Kitchen (www.ambitiouskitchen.com) for this tasty breakfast.*
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie fill)
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined. Stir in oats, chia seeds and spices. Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Makes 1 serving of pumpkin overnight oats.