For the Topping:
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup flour (GF, almond, whole wheat)
1/4 cup organic cane or brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons butter
For the Fruit:
3 cups peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples
1.5 cups sliced strawberries
1.5 cups sliced rhubarb
1/2 cup organic cane or brown sugar
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
1.5 tablespoons arrowroot powder (similar to cornstarch, but non-GMO)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Combine all topping ingredients in a medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine all fruit ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a baking dish with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour in fruit mixture and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy.