1 1/3 cup oat flour (grind oats in blender to make flour)
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1 /4 unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
2. Whisk milk, egg, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add banana and mash with ingredients.
3. Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and combine. Add blueberries and stir to combine.
4. Lightly grease a non stick pan with organic butter or coconut oil over medium heat. When pan is hot, use 1/4 cup to pour batter into pan.
5. Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook on other side until lightly browned.
In place of banana, 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce works well.
Replace almond milk with full fat coconut milk for extra fluffy pancakes.
Recipe adapted from Samantha Gladish at www.holisticwellness.ca
Photo credit Samantha Gladish