This blueberry cobbler is so healthy, you may want to enjoy it for breakfast!
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 cup quinoa flour or almond flour
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup ground flax
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
4 cups blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a casserole dish with coconut oil.
2. Combine all ingredients, except the berries, in a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour the berries into your baking dish, then spread the quinoa/oat mixture evenly over the top.
4. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until lightly browned/crispy on the top.
5. Serve warm with a dollop of Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt.