These pancakes are so quick and easy to make. Just toss all the ingredients in your blender and voila, you’re ready to cook up a hot and delicious breakfast in minutes.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- coconut oil or butter for cooking
1. Place all the ingredients, except the egg and coconut oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add egg and pulse a few times until egg is fully incorporated.
3. Heat a griddle or large saute pan over medium heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or butter.
4. When hot, pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides (about 2-3 minutes per side) and serve hot with maple syrup.
*If batter becomes too thick to pour easily, add a tablespoon or two of almond milk to thin.
Thanks Lotte Loveridge (https://www.facebook.com/LotteLoveridgeTheFitFarmer) for sharing this recipe from http://www.mountainmamacooks.com/2013/08/banana-oat-blender-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free-recipe/