My love of pumpkin continues. I wasn’t quite sure what to name these little morsels of healthy goodness …. No Bake, Nut-free, Gluten free, Vegan Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls is quite a mouthful; hence the name “Pumpkin Bites.” If you like pumpkin, whip some up and take a bite. My kids love these.
- 1½ cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ½ cup of honey
- ⅓ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice (or make your own and use 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ground ginger, 1/4 tsp. allspice and 1/4 tsp. nutmeg)
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Use about 1 tablespoon of “dough” and form into small balls. Place the balls in a sealable container lined with parchment paper.
3. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Serve cold.